Post Top Ad

Ganv Ki Sexy Girlfriend - Antarvasna part:1

My name is Kamini Mishra. I live in Bahraich, UP. My house falls in a village. I am a 20-year-old young sexy girl. Now my body has blossomed. My youth is on the rise. 


That's why young boys often propose to me. All the young boys of my village are dependent on my youth. When I go to the farm, all the boys keep waiting for me.


All the boys want to rub my ass with their hands, but this chance has been given to some lucky people to date. My affair was going on with a boy from the village, Satyendra. I loved him very much and fondly called her Sattu. Then Sattu started talking about killing pussy. 


"Can't you love me again and again ???" I spoke to Sattu


By 10 o'clock the next day everyone in my house had gone to work in the field. Sattu came at the right time. Then I caught him and started kissing him. I was wearing a black and red salwar kameez. First, my boyfriend kissed me a lot by filling me in the arms. Sucked my juicy lips a lot. Chopped and sucked.


Today for the first time I was going to fuck. When my juicy milk started to sattu, I started feeling tingling. There was also a slight fear. I was still unaware of the knowledge of sex. But Sattu knew all about it, he had brought a vibrator with him. He knew how to make me happy


After that, he started kissing me on the cheek. The kissing started biting his teeth. I liked everyone because of my complexion. Sattu was in a mood to work full-time today. At first, he took a lot of punch on my cheek. Then started kissing on the neck. 


Then I started licking my tongue with my tongue. I was enjoying it a lot. After some time I had to take off my shirt. My boyfriend took off his shirt paint. He stood in front of me, taking off his underwear like a shameless boy.


See you tomorrow!!! Keep reading Antarvasna............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad